As we move towards a new era of internet marketing, it’s crucial for businesses to own a website online. Selecting Website creation services can be costly or done even for free. This depends on the functions that you have decided for your website.
Here are a few things you should prepare before selecting a website creation service:
1) Decide the functions of the site – Are you selling a brand with just a few items? Are you a retailer with hundreds of product SKUs or are you corporate companies seeking to create a corporate identify online? Once you have identified the purpose of your website, you will be able to research and set a realistic budget for it. If you are building affiliate/ adsense/ CPA sites, one way to really get your site up quickly is by spinning content with PLR to supplement some of the content on your website.
2) Decide on a budget – Is it just an information website to promote affiliate products, an ecommerce website with a shopping cart, or just a corporate site branding? The way that your website looks can determine how receptive your readers are or how to get a high conversion rate from visitors. Plan a budget based on the marketing strategy you will use for your product launch.
3) Clear presentation of task at hand - There are many different kinds of website layouts to choose from depending on the nature of your website. The easiest way to create a website fast is simply with HTML pages. If you are a beginner in internet marketing, it’s highly recommended that you learn how to manage a basic website by setting up a free blog site. My favorite is Blogger.com. It is easier for me to outsource a website creation service by then referring them to my free blog and request to revise the website design and features from there.
4) Communication – The ability to build a working relationship with your website creation team by providing them clear instructions is very important to minimize the risk of time and money wastage. What’s more, when you are not sure of what you are doing, the website creation team might get confused, lose focus and interest. Always be clear on what is to be done. Be sure to agree on the working hours and set fixed times weekly for progress updates. One way I work with my outsourced team is by using link sharing on Google Docs. This does not only help me manage all the documents I’ve shared with my website creation team, but also allow me to track my team’s updates.
5) Timeline – Setting a goal with no deadline is like not having any goal at all. The best way to gauge timing is by researching and asking questions in forums. For example, if most people are getting 3 niche sites done in 6 days, then that would be the time I would allocated for the project. Provided that this is in line with the level of expertise I have hired for, adhering to deadlines are crucial in measuring you time and money as an employer and your team’s capacity and value skill within the given budget.